To Book a Room: Either click on Check Availability, located top right on every web page or click on the blue Check Availability/Make a Reservation button which appears on several of the pages including this one.
All guest rooms feature free WIFI, private baths, shower robes and caps, hairdryers, bottled water, personal necessity amenities, daily housekeeping, and a full breakfast daily. Queen rooms at our Tucson, Arizona B&B also feature desks and mini-refrigerators. A library, game room, cable TV in great room & parking on site. IF THE ROOM YOU WISH APPEARS TO BE UNAVAILABLE, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK BY CALLING 520-861-2191 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org. From time to time a room is set aside for some other purpose but may, in fact, still be available. A single person only room, Pima, may also be available upon request. It is only available by phone when all other rooms are booked and is $95 per night during the Fall, Winter, Spring season October 1 through April 30.
Explore the Guest Rooms of this Tucson, Arizona B&B
Policies of thisTucson, Arizona B&B
- Sam Hughes Inn is a non-smoking property, inside and out.
- Sorry, no pets may be accommodated.
- Children over the age of 10 welcome with parent/guardian.
- Guests must each be 21 years of age if traveling as a couple unaccompanied by parents. ID required.
- Making your reservation online: Please enter the time you really intend to check in and be sure to list an email address you check daily along with your cell # in case we have something important to tell you later.
- Check-in is from 4-6 p.m.or by arrangement in advance. Check-out must be made by 11:00 a.m.
- THE CANCELLATION POLICY is the first page to appear when you begin to reserve a room on this site. You may at any time leave the site without completing the reservation. If you reserve by phone a confirmation & time frame for cancellation will be sent immediately upon completion. If you do not receive it within two minutes please call. You are bound by the regulations of the policy even if you failed to report that it had not reached you or you declined to read it. You will always have 3 days in which to cancel without penalty.
- Confirmation: Once you make a reservation online or by phone you will receive a confirmation email which will also include a copy of the Cancellation Policy.