A Spanish-inspired 1930s home, Sam Hughes Inn shares its name with the Historic District just east of the University of Arizona and is one mile from Medical & Urgent Care Centers. Its red tiled roof, original oak floors and Art Deco architectural details add to the incredible variety of early Tucson homes in this residential area. This Tucson, Arizona bed and breakfast is often recommended by U of A departments for lodging that’s convenient to campus. Sam Hughes in is a contributing historic property with giant shade trees, a huge walled courtyard area with a brick sunken fountain garden, mature foliage and many places to sit and relax on the large Ramada covered patio.
Highlights of a Tucson, Arizona Bed and Breakfast
- Sam Hughes Inn offers small, quiet, home-like accommodation for a maximum of 6-8 guests.
- This Tucson, Arizona bed and breakfast inn offers the closest lodging to U of A sports venues.
- Central location in historic residential neighborhood fewer than two blocks to U of A campus.
- Wireless internet throughout the B&B inn; a guest computer & printer is available.
- Our convenient location is an easy walk to shopping, restaurants, bus, grocery store, pharmacy, bank.
- The inn is close to theater, museums, downtown & dozens of restaurants.
- Parking on site at this Tucson, Arizona bed and breakfast.
Come experience the peaceful location, prime amenities and personalized service of Sam Hughes Inn.